Starfrit Cookware stands out from the rest when it comes to pots and pans. They use a patented surface enhancement innovation referred to as Rock. Tec.
The technology provides the cooking surface with a rough texture, which looks like an orange peel, rock.
The nonstick coating doesn’t cause a rough texture. Rather, this technology entails shooting small pellets against Starfrit pans’ surface.
The tiny steel pellets impact the metal, leaving the surface with small dimples.
When using Starfrit the rock pans to cook, the small holes make small air pockets underneath the food, preventing it from sticking.
After using the Rock. Tec technology to create the rough texture, Starfrit uses a primer treatment to cover the cooking surface.
After that, it uses three free of PFOA nonstick coating to cover the surface. Because of the premium and specific texture nonstick coating they use, the result is a scratch-resistant and very durable nonstick surface.
With this, you can even use your Starfrit The Rock cookware with metal utensils.
1. Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Peeler
- Built-in storage
- Non-slip base
- Includes 6V adapter
If you would like to make the tasks in your kitchen easy, you should buy the best potato peeler for daily use.
This machine will provide you with quality peeled fruits and veggies. It will take less time to peel and will peel potatoes in only ten seconds.
It is easy to assemble and mount this machine. You can simply clean this appliance with a damp towel.
It uses less space to do its work, and it has a nonslip base for any tabletop. There’s a thumb knife for removing potato eyes and 2 spare blades at the base of this peeler.
These blades are efficient for peeling the skin of veggies and fruits, and they will peel the thick skin. The unit doesn’t waste food items as it just peels the skin.
After the peeling is done, it automatically stops, so you don’t have to stand to turn it off. If you want to go for a family tour, consider going with this machine to accommodate the kitchen chores.
To peel a veggie or fruit, you should center your food on the bottom holder. Then, gradually lower the upper holder to insert the food.
After you place the food, simply press the button, and you’ll get the peeled food fast.
- Has a thumb knife and two spare blades
- Comes with an additional set of stainless steel blades
- It features a non-slip base
- Comes with a 6V adapter
- It will peel the skin without wasting your food
- Easy to change the blade
- It’s more hygienic than peeling manually
- The base is nonslip
- You don’t need to use your hands
- It peels an array of veggies and fruits
- Accurate skin peeling
- Has additional cutting blades
- Time saver
- Its adapter plug might not be convenient for all types of kitchens
- Doesn’t peel to the potato’s top part
2. Starfrit The Rock 10pc Set With Lids & Bakelite
- INCLUDES - 1. 5 qt Saucepan 2 qt Saucepan 3 qt Saucepan 5 qt Stockpot and 10" Frypan all with glass lids and Bakelite handles
- NON-STICK - Thanks to the NEW advanced Rock. Tec technology, The Rock offers ultimate scratch resistance, superior surface durability and outstanding non-stick performance.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Safely wash your Rock Cookware in the dishwasher
- SCRATCH RESISTANCE - Your metal utensils will not scratch the surface.
- COMPATIBLE - with the following stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic, halogen
This is a must-have kitchen cookware set. This cookware is made with an advanced Roc. Tec technology that provides excellent nonstick performance, better-quality surface durability, and ultimate scratch resistance.
You can even wash it in the dishwasher. You can use your metal utensils without leaving any scratches. It is compatible with halogen, electric, gas and ceramic stovetops.
You can use the saucepans for anything, from making stews and soups to sweets and sauces. In addition, when you want to whip up a huge batch of food items, you will have the big stockpot all set.
The incredibly durable nonstick surface, together with its stainless steel handles, tempered glass lid, and lightweight aluminum construction, leads to a cookware set you’ll certainly use in the kitchen every day.
- Your metal utensils won’t scratch the surface
- Dishwasher safe Rock cookware
- The Rock provides superb nonstick performance, outstanding surface durability, and ultimate scratch resistance
- Handle is riveted and heat resistant up to 230C
- Compatible with halogen, electric, gas, ceramic stovetops
3. Starfrit Set of 2 Fry Pans, 9.5″ And 8″ With Bakelite Handles
- 3.5mm thick aluminum base with 40% better corrosion resistance
- Ultra durable
- Rock-like finish: 50% harder & 40% more resistant to abrasion
- Internally reinforced nonstick coating with 3x better nonstick performance
- Easy to clean
This product has two black skillets, which are warp-resistant and very durable. You can use the fry pans to make breakfast, fry, sauté, or cook meat.
Since the pans come with 3x better non-stick than many others, cleaning up is easy.
Additionally, the pans have heat-resistant, riveted Bakelite handles. This means it is easy to move and carry them around.
- Highly durable
- Cleaning is a breeze
- The aluminum base has a thickness of 3.5mm with 40 percent rust resistance
- The nonstick coating has been reinforced, resulting in a 3x improvement in performance.
- It is extremely long-lasting and simple to clean.
- The two different pans allow for creativity in cooking
- It is nonstick and doesn’t require extra grease
- The rims dent easily
- Nonstick coating disintegrates after a couple of months
4. Starfrit Can Opener
- Hygienic - the mechanism holds the lid so it does not come into contact with food.
- Easy to use
- 3 year
- Designed for both right and left handed users
- Comfortable handles
- A Must Buy Item.
- Built To Last.
- Great Item To Give as A Gift.
- Patented lid lifter
Regardless of how small or large the kitchen is, you’ll most likely want to use a can opener at one time, whether feeding the resident feline her favorite meal or you are opening canned veggies for lunch.
Manual openers are the best tool to have in your kitchen as they occupy less space than electrical ones, and they are affordable.
Manual types are categorized into two: the ones that cut the lid of the can just inside the can’s rim and the ones that uncap the can’s outside edge.
When it’s time to drain the liquid, the ones in the first category allow you to leave the lid in place and use it to hold back your food.
The ones in the second one let the lids be put on the can for short-term storage, though the lids do not snap on. For this reason, grasping the can from the top will lead to a mess if you aren’t cautious.
Regardless of your preference, you can add a Starfrit can opener to your assortment of kitchen tools. The opener will leave no sharp edges on the lid.
Using the easy-to-grip soft handles and knobs will make it easy for both left and right-hand use.
5. Starfrit Rock Cookware
- Extra thick forged aluminum base
- Optimal heat distribution & even cooking
- Resists Scratch & Abrasion
- Built To Last.
- 3mm Thick Aluminum Base
- Ultra-durable Rock-like Finish: 50% Harder & 40% More Resistant To Abrasion
- Internally reinforced nonstick coatingInternally reinforced nonstick coating
- Ergonomic cast Bakelite handle
It’s critical to understand that the inner surface of Starfrit rock cookware is abrasion and scratch resistant.
It is also adapted to release food three times quicker than what you’ll get in standard nonstick cookware.
In addition, you will get a three-layer, free of PFOA nonstick coating system incorporated into the interior design.
It makes this cookware much stronger and safe to wash in the dishwasher. However, if you are using quite powerful detergents constantly, you will end up staining The Rock.
It comes with riveted handles that offer a firm hold as well. Once you hold your cookware, it will stick and won’t slide off when you remove the hands.
The lids are created with tempered glass and feature steam vents positioned in strategic spots.
However, what you would most likely love is that nothing will stick to the surface of your cookware. The cookware is more durable and better than other standard pot and pan models.
- You will most likely come across some of the benefits of this product online. If you have not, here’s what you should know.
- No chipping or sticking of the pots and pans, meaning that food won’t stick to the surface of the pots and pans during cooking. Cleaning up after using it is very easy, and you might not require a dishwasher at all. Starfrit’s patented process of manufacturing also improves this feature. Nothing is as bad as purchasing a nonstick item and having to scrap it clean each time you mount it on the gas burner.
- The nonstick coating doesn’t fade away. Actually, some buyers claim that the nonstick surface stays intact even after 24 months of constant use.
The longevity of this cookware will depend on your handling, ultimately. However, if you’re short of funds, this is the best cookware to suit your needs in the kitchen.
6. Starfrit Electric Spiralizer
This is an ideal unit for transforming your ingredients into spirals or ribbons, thanks to its interchangeable blades. It’s user-friendly and features an incorporated locking mechanism for added safety.
Material: This unit is made using plastic, which helps ensure that all the blades get protection from any exposure. This offers additional safety to prevent any possible damage.
Kinds of blades: The spiralizer set has a slicing disc and a shredding disc. Additionally, this food processor comes with two interchangeable blades, which let you make different shapes for healthy, low-carb food.
How it works: The two blades will help you spiralizer different root veggies, fruits, and leafy veggies. It has a food pusher that allows you to feed veggies into the unit, and the blades do the rest of the task.
Manageable ingredients: The machine is perfect for a range of ingredients, which include (but not limited to) carrots, apples, cucumber, parsnips, and beets.
- It will leave less waste than a manual type.
- Two interchangeable stainless steel blades for veggie spirals or ribbons
- Removable parts for storage and easy cleaning up
- Perfect for an array of veggies: parsnips, potatoes, carrots, apples, beets, cucumbers, and more
- Safe to wash in the dishwasher
- Dishwasher safe
- Removable parts
- It has a one-year warranty
- Ingredients should be cut into a specific shape
- A bit technical for starters
For ordinary spiralizer users, this will be the best kitchen appliances’ addition. The additional safety will make the unit worth purchasing. In comparison with other models, it’s affordable and provides the best range of features at an affordable price.
7. Starfrit Apple Peeler
- Quickly and easily peel, core and slice any apple variety. Flexible swing of the blade accommodates variety of apple size, blade cuts a wider peel than the more usual sort of metal peelers making it faster
- Peel is thinner, hardly any apple meat coming off comparing with motorized peelers which lose a ton of fruit.
- Comes with a Slicer and Corer to serve sliced apples or prepare apple pies, with 4 welding points on each blade highly attached on the central corer ring, enables a stronger and more durable daily using.
- The suction cups held the peeler in place steadily, effortlessly use for aging hands that are not as flexible, works easily for kids as well.
- Easy to clean, simply put the blade and prong under running water, then store it in a dry place, a ventilated area to let it air dry completely.
- 🍎Capable of paring, coring and slicing; paring only; or slicing and coring only
- 🍎Coring/slicing blade can be removed for potatoes
- 🍎Suction cup adheres to counter top with a strong hold
- 🍎Stainless Steel Blades and Chrome Plated Parts and Poly Handle
- 🍎Live Friendly Customer Support & Lifetime Warranty
This is the best device for people who would like to get their apples free of peel to enjoy them quickly.
The peeler does what it is designed to remove the peel when you position the fruit onto the pole and revolve the arm.
The device has a sharp blade that will peel a thin layer of skin off a fruit smoothly and fast. The blade is connected to a spring-loaded arm that you will be able to adjust to peel both big and small apples.
In addition, the package has an alternative blade. Make certain, however, that it can take a long time before you can change the blade if you look after it well.
This means just cleaning it up properly after using it and protecting it using the included cover.
The Starfrit is created using plastic, meaning that it’s quite lightweight. To make sure there’s stability while you are using it, four suction cups reinforce the base. They securely and easily on the countertop surface or table.
With a transparent crystal clear shell, the machine is very fun to watch when it’s working.
If your guests are visiting, you can give it to the kids so they can try it while others look at the turning gears in amazement.
To finish the work of preparing your apple, the package has a handheld apple corer and slicer. After peeling the apple, you can apply the corer and slicer on it.
It will take about half an hour before you have your apple all fresh, nicely peeled, and cut, ready for eating.
- It comes with a slicer and corer
- Sturdy, stable with suction cups
- Adjustable blade
- Operates on small and large apples
- It has a spare blade
- Lightweight plastic body
8. Starfrit Potato Peeler
- Includes: (1) Rotato Express 2.0 (6) Replacement Blades[2 bonus under the battery + 4 bonus in a extra pack.] (1) Thumb Knife & (1) 6V Adapter
- Peels A Variety Of Fruits Or Vegetables Of Various Shapes And Textures With The Press of A Button
- Simply Fasten The Produce On The Bottom Holder, Lower The Upper Holder Onto The Food, And Press The Red Button For Super-Fast, Effective Results
- Operates With A 6V Adaptor Included And Can Also Function With 4 AA Batteries (not included) - Cord Length Measures 31" L
- Measures 5.5" L x 5.5" W x 11" H - 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Built-in storage
- Non-slip base
- Includes 6V adapter
This device allows you to use a button to peel the tubers. It is an appliance that you will like, particularly on those lazy days.
Peel the sweet potatoes, spuds, fruits such as tomatoes, peaches, eggplants, and cucumbers.
It is easy, fast, and you will have less food waste as this unit is made to strip off only the tough root crops, veggies, or fruit skins fast.
When you are done peeling, the device turns off on its own. If you like an easy way to prepare ingredients, you can try out this appliance.
Cleaning And Maintaining The Starfrit Pan
Following some easy habits for treating the Starfrit pans will help a lot in making them durable and long-lasting.
- Use a soft towel to wipe the cooking surface
Once your cookware cools, use a paper towel or a soft towel to wipe the surface to get rid of any residue or grease. Generally, there’s no need for water; simply a fast wipe before you store it.
2. Avoiding spray oils and butter
It’s best to use high-heat oil for cooking. Low-temperature smoking fats often leave an oily residue on the pan, which can be hard to clean up and damage the nonstick coating of The Rock. Look for a high-heat oil that will work for you. Avoid using spray oils and butter as the main lubricant of your pan.
3. Avoid storing your pans in a stack
When storing your pans, you shouldn’t stack them. The cookware creates friction that results in scratches and dents on the surface of your cookware. When a scratch occurs, it continues to deteriorate rapidly.
4. Allowing them to cool before cleaning
Putting your hot pan in water will create a fast change in temperature. The nonstick layers are made from various materials than the base that’s made of aluminum. This means the coating and base contract at different speeds when cooling. This results in the cookware layers pulling apart.
These pans are more durable and more elegant than the other ceramic nonstick choices. The Rock’s set is highly scratch-resistant, free of PFOA, and free of PTFE.
If you want to cook on an induction cooktop, it is best to buy a compatible set from the Rock’s ceramic, bi-clad, or copper series.
You’ll spend a bit more on the materials update; however, it is an important expense if you would like the pans to function on the induction stove.
You will get the handles for this model in both Bakelite and stainless steel materials. Stainless steel is recommended, especially if you are planning to use your pans in the oven or on a gas stove.
The Rock is definitely not the top-performing or most costly pan overall in the ceramic nonstick line. However, the Starfrit Rock review demonstrates that it outperforms other low-cost models in terms of durability and performance.